Link love and blog pimping
What are you up to this weekend? We’re chilling.Yesterday was our weekly family fun day which we spent at several toy stores, Chuck E Cheese, a fabulous Mexican restaurant, and shopping for boots.
I got my first pair of Frye boots after hearing so many wonderful things about them. It’s been five years since I bought new boots how crazy is that? I’m such a bum. Also I should be honest – it was my husband that purchased the boots for me five years ago when I visited him in frigid Vermont sockless wearing ballerina flats. Fashion and practicality are not my strong suits.
It was a great day. My husband will spend part of the day catching up on schoolwork and I’ll chill with the cherubs. I’ll think about doing some packing but then not follow through. Kick it. Enjoy a nice lazy-ish weekend.
Here are some cool links I stumbled upon this week:
- Interesting observations about parenting in Asia as an American.
- Super cute DIY itsy bitsy spider craft. Cameron would love this.
- Thinking about getting started with an old Polaroid? Here are some awesome tips.
- Definitely getting this for the kitchen. My tired old eyes need it.
- The desire to dig deeper as a photographer.
- Their food photography is nothing short of stunning. Yes I’m jealous
- How to introduce kids to fine cheeses. Preston was eating Vermont Shelburne Farms clothbound cheddar before he was one. We don’t play when it comes to cheese up in here.
- DIY custom stamps. If you’re crafty you need to try these. How cute!
- How to use creative cropping to turn a snapshot into a gorgeous portrait.
- This looks awesome. Healthy and delicious.
- Her autumn photos take my breath away.
- What do you think about preschoolers and homework? Is it too much?
- A teen mom let her son play in a dog crate. People were up in arms. I say meh.
- My son called me a blockhead thanks to Charlie Brown.
Have a wonderful weekend xo