Link love and a little pimping.
I haven’t been sleeping well. You’ve never heard that from me before right? I think it’s because my husband and I usually discuss our future at bedtime and then it gets my mind racing and dreaming and stressing and next think you know it’s 7 am and two cherubs are loudly saying their good mornings and demanding breakfast. It’s not an unpleasant way to wake up most days but the last few days I felt like hiding under the covers teenager style begging for ten more minutes.
And by ten more minutes I mean an uninterrupted week of sleep. Sigh.
Here’s a little collection of some cool stuff I saw around the new this week:
- Can you make me some caramel apple mini pies please? Thanks so much!
- Have you ever had Thai basil? i think all basil is beautiful but Thai basil has this intoxicating fragrance that is irresistible to me. Dying to try this pesto. How unique.
- Just when you though mac and cheese couldn’t get more delicious.
For my fellow blog & writing geeks:
- Does your blog have a mission statement?
- Everything you ever wanted to know about freelancing. So useful.
- Pretty awesome collection of photography tips and tutorials. Free! Oh and Part II and Part III.
- Free black and white Lightroom preset
- Women wearing water wigs. Spectacular and amazing.
- When I have millions of dollars I am going to buy Sarah one of these portable Starbucks stores
- I like a good cleansing oil. Going to try this next.
- Barbara Corcoran’s Advice for Aspiring Entrepreneurs. I am a Shark Tank fanatic. My husband and I have post business school entrepreneurial plans. We are fascinated with venture capital and startups. Little fun fact about us for you
Me somewhere else: