Link love & pimping my blog.
September was a straight hustle. It was wonderful welcoming autumn. This is my favorite time of the year but I’m beat. My husband was out of town most of this week. He’s been super busy with classes, recruiting, and projects most days. I’m on my own and totally bit off more than I could chew in terms of blogging, writing, and working on my book.
I took care of business but whew. I am cooked.
I’m caught up and hoping for a much mellower October. My husband received the offer from the company he interned at this summer. Wonderful news and I am happy for him but nothing is finalized and I’m antsy as usual. I even started house shopping. Oh well. We will know more in a few weeks when he (well – we) makes a final decision.
I hope to relax a bit.
Here’s some great stuff I saw around the internet this week:
- Where was this tip last week? How to quickly ripen bananas
- Breaking writing rules
- These are getting made up in here
- Feening like Jodeci for this food photography props
- Your blogging voice
- Set up a cheapo photography studio in your house
- Some cool ways to improve your blog
- This blog is so beautiful that it makes my heart happy when it lands in my inbox. Lands? Sure. Why not?
- Rebecca & Kristi blow me away with their talent and creativity. Check out these awesome free photography resources they’re generously giving away.
- Oreck VersaVac vacuum/steam mop giveaway will make you want to throw away your mop, broom, & more
- Win a $100 Visa gift card and buy yourself something nice
- Make your blog photography awesome with a ClickinMoms e-book
- 2 Lynda.com annual subscriptions up for grabs. Learn almost anything on this amazing site.