My inbox is cluttered with emails I’ve sent myself in the middle of the night in hopes that I would share them here. It rarely happens and I don’t know why but I’m committed to clearing out that mess and sharing some of the cool stuff I’ve found around the internet.
I mean it this time! No laughing.
- this sparkling wine looks so refreshing Jesus himself would bring it to your dinner party. no blasphemy. just truth.
- almost drove down to miami to get these sneakers. I think I need them.
- we’re buying a house. did I mention that? This sink (first one)? It will be in there. Or one like it. I need it in my life *Juvenile voice*
- Marjorie linked to this swimsuit and I can’t get it out of my head. I should probably buy it.
- how historical figures would look today in photographs. awesome.
- post workout snack ideas. after a six-year lull i’m pounding the pavement again (or the sandy shores). it feels great and these snacks look delicious.
- you already know how I get down with butter here is a nice how to on making flavorful compounds.
- honey chocolate chunk cookies? why not.
- one move, five-minute workout? no excuses.
- eyeEm kicks ass and has chosen several of my photos for a few of its weekly missions. Love them and their exquisite taste. *wink*
- lensbaby featured on of my Paris photos on their Tumblr. Psyched!
- fun ways to enjoy photography with your kids
- more shameful mom confessions
- luxurious Mother’s Day gift ideas
- mother’s Day crafts for kids
Happy Friday xo