Weekend link love
- These ribs are getting made.
- I learned a lot of great tips about off camera flash and portrait lighting from this post.
- Such gorgeous food photos.
- I just pre-ordered a new camera* and am SO nervous. Rebecca shares her experiences with her much deserved recent upgrade.
- My girl Cara wrote about why she thinks celebrating Santa in her home is important. I am very passionate about Christmas magic. I can’t even think clearly when people start judging parents who do Santa. I am 1000% Team Santa and always will be. I love Cara’s voice.
- Creative Christmas Trees for small spaces. Even though we’re only here for 22 more days Preston is eager to decorate. I might whip up a little wall washi tree for him.
- Creating your own beauty in post processing.
- Tips for making better hot cocoa.
My favorite shot of the week. Cameron + Dora.
Here are some of my recent links.
- The waiting really IS the hardest part. Cornell Johnson School Partner blog.
- How to cope when your kids drop their naps for good. MommyNoire.
- Some of my most shameful mom confessions. Like them? I’m working on sharing more. MommyNoire.
- Tips for dealing with a picky eater. MommyNoire.